Monday, December 03, 2007

Wyatt James Tennant (aka - shooter)

Here he is. He is great. Simone and I think that he looks like a combination of Cadence and Eli. Shooter is now his preliminary nickname - both in reference to the manner of his birth and his legendary namesake.

The birth was so great. I can't tell you how much more relaxing it was to be at home, eating my own foods, washing clothes in my own laundry room and sleeping in my own bed. Simone agrees. Although she still is suspicious of the "pain-free" crowd. We think Wyatt does, as well, as he was clearly less distressed immediately after birth then our other babies were. We apologize for a lack of pictures here. Michael took this one, as I am having trouble getting my computer to recognize my camera for some reason.
My favorite part of the birth happened at about 7:00 in the morning when two toe-headed boys came waddling out of their room with inquiring smiles on their faces. We all hopped into bed together in peered at the small wonder. Eli just sucked his fingers rubbed the tag on the back of his shirt. I think he was making a statement. He will not surrender his baby title without a fight!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Henderson said...

Too cute! We are so excited for you guys. Congrats!

I think that he has a Shartow mouth and chin.

7:34 AM

 
Blogger Denise said...

Wow! I didn't know you had him at home! I am amazed and impressed. Sounds more relaxing. He definitely has a Schartow chin and bears a resemblance to Eli:)

1:12 PM

 
Blogger karen said...

He's great you guys :) Good job Simone. Your Sunday morning snuggle sounds heavenly. Do I see some dark hair under that hat?

9:57 AM

 
Blogger Carrie said...

Simone, you are a rockstar. Pain free is a lie from the pit of hell. I am just amazed you didn't wake the boys up!

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Randumb said...

Ok, so I was searching random names into the internet, and whadda ya know, I happen to find a blog that mentions one of my old, favorite teacher's names.

I was in Mrs. Tennant's fourth grade class when Eli was born. That's really awesome that she has had two little kids since then.

Yeah, so I made a random account just so I could comment this anonomously. So you don't know who I am.

Everyone was sad when we learned that our favorite teacher was moving to Texas and we wouldn't see her when we moved on to fifth grade!!!

But I'm doing her as my favorite teacher in an essay I might be submitting into a contest, since I have basically remembered like all of those songs.

A prep-prep-preposition is a special group of words that connects a noun-noun-noun or a pro-pro-pronoun to the rest of the sentence.

And don't even get me started on the Civil War.. =p

Well, I'll disappear now, for some reason I felt the need to comment. I think I'll check out some other teacher's blogs.. I think my history teacher has one..

Toodles.

1:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home