Thursday, November 01, 2007

Texas Fall

A Texas fall is not without its benefits. It is by far the best time of the year in the south for the following reasons.

1. Lower electrical bills because AC is no longer needed.
2. Lower water bills because the lawn is not getting nuclear radiation from the sun
3. We can open the windows
4. We can shoot at stuff outside.

Included here are some Halloween pictures. Halloween costumes have remained inexpensive pretty much, and with the third boy due in a month, that doesn't seem to be changing. We love the army surplus store.


2 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

Eli makes a great soldier - it suites him too well. And oh, to carve your pumpkin outside! I bought one and didn't carve it. The holiday really snuck up on me and instead of rushing it yesterday, I thought I'd keep my pumpkin whole to enjoy until Thanksgiving. I've been thinking of you Simone - ready for numero tres?

10:45 PM

 
Blogger Rachel Henderson said...

Simone your boys are so big! Texas seems like it suits your family. 3 brothers from Texas, it's like they should be in a movie. Looks like you had a great Halloween. You and Karen make me feel like a real slacker. I didn't even get makeup (the pretty kind) on myself let alone get my kids dressed. They look so cute.

8:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home