Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bits of News

YES- The Little Henderson has arrived! Check out Win's blog for her name and cute pictures. www.winfieldbenjaminhenderson.blogspot.com (or see the link)

Thanks Lara for the birthday blog! And thanks to my friends who called, and emailed me too! You guys are the best- I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to y'all, but I loved Cadence's Happy Birthday song.

In other news, I have just been asked to coach Bloomingdale High School Quiz Bowl Team. Yup- it's my dream come true! Ever since I watched the show "Head of the Class" and they took their quiz bowl team to the Soviet Union and took on the Commies and Arvid fell in love with a Russian who was equally as geeky as himself.... sigh. I'm so excited!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger kukailimoku said...

Ah, quiz bowl! I remember those days. Do you know I used to go on quiz bowl competitions all over the place in middle school?

10:19 PM

 
Blogger MelissaLB said...

no, but of course I should've known smart ass.

10:08 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

I'm so proud of you Missy!

8:18 PM

 
Blogger Denise said...

Jared was on quiz bowl, too I think, along with his friends, widely called "supergroup AP-2000." It's time to reminisce, it being 10 years since we graduated.

2:33 PM

 
Blogger kukailimoku said...

I am a smart ass, but so are you.

And Jared was the worst of all.

Hey, I've got an idea. Next time were in Holland. Let's get some quiz bowl buzzers and go to town! We'll finish this once and for all.

9:44 PM

 
Blogger MelissaLB said...

smart ass!

8:29 AM

 
Blogger Rachel Henderson said...

Benjamin,
I think that's "next time WE'RE in Holland."
By the way, when is that? :-)
Rachel

11:46 AM

 
Blogger kukailimoku said...

Good question, Rachel! We are really not sure. Maybe next summer. Not Christmas, though.

10:57 PM

 
Blogger Rachel Henderson said...

We look forward to it. We love it when you come! :-)

10:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home