Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I got all my sisters and me...



Becky got married this weekend. It was a whirlwind extravaganza of activity that went AMAZINGLY WELL and left my entire family completely exhausted. We did everything- from setting up the reception to tearing it down until the wee hours after the reception. My 3 & 4 year old nieces were running around asking "how can we help?" God is so good to give people families!!!! These pictures are from Beck's bachlorette dinner on Thursday night. It was one of the nicest times I've had with all my sisters. Ceci and I are comparing whose wrap dress is better (isn't is obvious) in the second picture. Beverly Katt made the cake and 300 cupcakes for the wedding!! Rachel was the photographer- and she did an AMAZING job (and, of course, she stayed to help my family clean up the reception... talk about a full-service photographer!!). Hopefully, we will post a slideshow of Becky's wedding pictures soon. I can't wait to show you guys.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

Dude, you look SMOKIN' HOT!

8:07 PM

 
Blogger karen said...

agreed. i can't believe this happened already, for some reason i thought it would be a ways off. can't wait for the slide show!

9:39 PM

 
Blogger Emily said...

that's what i was going to say, lara.

10:16 PM

 
Blogger kukailimoku said...

Excellent, Missy. I always like it when you get excited and are having a good time. That's one of your most endearing features - your ability to party with people.

I must now buy a wrap dress for Simone.

9:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home