Thursday, March 06, 2008

Meet me in St. Louis


We're moving to St. Louis.... for the next two months, that is. Scott will be acting as the interim manager at one of CFA's stores in St. Louis from March 10-May 5th-ish. So, this weekend we're packing up our van and heading North, once again. My family only lives a few hours away so the girls and I will probably spend a good amount of that time with them, even though CFA will be getting us a furnished apartment in St. Louis.

I heard IL just got another dumping of snow, though. I'm not too excited about going back to cold weather. I'm quite enjoying the Atlanta temps!

2 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

who/what are these comments? it's great to hear of your travels rachel. What is CFA?

1:49 PM

 
Blogger Rachel Wozniak said...

I'm not sure what you mean by comments. But Scott works for the corporate office of Chick-Fil-A, a restaurant primarily in the south. They make southern fried chicken sandwiches as their specialty. Never frozen, always breaded fresh at every store daily. So if you ever get the chance to try one, I highly recommend it. I loved 'em even before Scott was employed by them. And they're a Christian run company-- even closed on Sundays. They're taking really good care of us. We're grateful for the opportunity. And I'm glad they value family as they are allowing the girls and I to travel with Scott.

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home