Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Two blessings!

I got two jobs recently, after a lot of waiting and wondering "what in the world do I want to do?" I still don't really know, but I interviewed for two great jobs on the same day, and then, in a fashion, was offered both and able to accept both! I'm very excited to have movement in this area, as most of my work lately has been of the waitressing sort (which isn't bad and has a lot of benefits).

I wrote more about it on my blog: http://denisemariegalloway.blogspot.com/ so I won't repeat myself here. Yay! God answers our prayers and desires.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Henderson said...

Theys the awesomest jobs ever I opplyed maself butt thay thunk my edditin n ritin skils wernt very good as Denice


Great job Denise! We are so excited for you. You did it. You got the job done, or maybe better said, you got the job.

9:13 AM

 
Blogger kukailimoku said...

Denise is cool! It looks like my endorsement of your articles worked!

1:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home