Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

I don't personally, but since staying home with the baby, I've become kind of hooked on the show. It seems to me that with lifelines I would probably be able to get to $16,000-$25,000, which seemed like just the right amount to get out of debt and be free and clear. Then I don't mind living with our income :) Plus, who wouldn't like to visit New York city? I was obsessed for a while, but haven't been watching as much now. I do like the online game when I'm bored though. Would you like to play? Go to www.millionairetv.com. If you regularly get past $25,000 let me know so you can be my "phone a friend" :) P.S. the baby is hypmotized by the lights and music.

1 Comments:

Blogger kukailimoku said...

Karen,

It took me forever to get above 25,000! Don't call me.

6:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home