Monday, July 09, 2007

The Captain's Reunion

Here are some pictures of this weekend at the Henderson's, courtesy of Bruce (a.k.a The Captain).

We started off the weekend with a Tigers game. They wollopped the Red Sox.
After the game we spent several hours of the warm July night in the pool, playing diving board quiz and Marco Polo.(Who knew that Dave Roberts could fly?)On Saturday morning we went sailing on Jared's parent's Lightning sailboat and we had a huge potluck picnic.
It wouldn't be a weekend at the Henderson's without a group photo on the clubhouse.

3 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

it was a great time! the captain is the best and i love hiking :)

4:59 PM

 
Blogger MelissaLB said...

I also had a great time. I LOVE the Tiger's (currently 1st in the AL), I love sailing and I LOVE my friends. I would like to point something out, however. I have been using lotion with fake tanning stuff in it on my legs ALL summer. And do you see my legs in that sailing picture? White as a ghost White. Can't redheads ever catch a break?

10:16 PM

 
Blogger Simone said...

I remember the days when I was the only one holding a kid, or two kids, for these club house photos. I was the only one nursing, staying behind to change diaper when everyone else moved on to play a game, putting kids to bed while others played in the pool, had to opt out of games as one kid would be crying out of control, bathed a kid in the sink, and on and on.
So nice to see so many babies around this photo now.

1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home