Monday, March 12, 2007

and so it continues






Life for the Kelley's continues as normal. Jeff is still working two jobs and we are trying (ie. alternately stressing and praying and relaxing) to figure out what comes next. We're planning to be in Holland the last two weeks in June and Missy is on the look out for a place to stay, I'm super pumped. Yesterday I had a photo shoot of sorts with Sienna, I know this is not much compared to what Rachel is up to (those pictures on your site are great) but it's not too bad for a six year old digital point and shoot. Once in a while to get a really awesome picture and here are a couple of mine. Aren't the pigtails the most adorable thing in the universe? More pictures coming soon on our website.



I tried again, I hope it works. I don't know why my pictures don't rotate, in iphoto and in my preview they are, oh well. You'll just have to rotate your head. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Wozniak said...

Sienna is soooooo Cute!!! I wish Abby had enough hair to pull into pigtails. We can only hope that a little clip will hold her bangs off to one side... though it usually falls out before too long since her hair is so fine.
I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing!

10:29 AM

 
Blogger Rachel Henderson said...

Lara,
Could you upload those pictures again? I can't see them.

6:47 PM

 
Blogger karen said...

they aren't coming up for me either :(

10:31 AM

 
Blogger Rachel Henderson said...

Thanks Lara. She is beautiful!

8:59 PM

 
Blogger MelissaLB said...

Yeah- I finally got to see the pictures!! Holy cow- Sienna is so cute! I love pigtails on little girls-- especially super great and cute little girls. Lara- I am working on a place to stay for you guys. No worrys!

12:38 PM

 
Blogger kukailimoku said...

I agree. Very cute. My wife is threatening to put my hair in pigtails if I don't let her cut it, soon.

2:33 AM

 
Blogger karen said...

wow! she's such a beauty Lara. look at her on the prowl and all coy - i can see you have a lot of fun playing together :)

8:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home