Tuesday, January 02, 2007

President Ford's Procession

Hello Friends! Happy New Year to you all! I am doing well. I had a great Christmas-- I spent a couple of days at my parents house taking full advantage of their cable and exercise equipment. I spent every morning running on my mom's mini-trampoline and watching "Hitler's Henchmen" on the History Channel. How great! Today, my sister Carrie and my nieces Raleigh & Sydney waited with 50 other bystanders off the Gerald Ford Highway to see the procession of President Ford's coffin on the way to the museum for the funeral. We taped it, and then came back to Carrie's house and saw ourselves on the news. It was very cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

I imagine there is a good story behind that post. Anyone want to share? About President Ford today - my favorite part was George Bush Sr.'s eulogy in which he imitated Dana Carvey imitating him :o)

11:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home